The economic leading indicator suggests the Moldovan economy entering into a nascent recovery phase in 2013. Nevertheless, the sluggish and volatile dynamics of this indicator points to a rather modest growth for the upcoming years, which is likely to remain under its potential level. The uncertainty about the domestic and foreign macroeconomic prospects continues to be very high.
Real Economy, no. 37
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Energy Poverty in Moldova: Social Assistance versus Technical Capacitation
- MEGA Conference ”Conclusions of the economic year 2019. Economic forecasts for 2020”
- Cerere de ofertă - servicii de audit financiar, situații financiare 2019
- The NBM and NCFM, with the support of the Good Governance Fund of the Great Britain Government, united their efforts for the financial education of population
- Campania de educație financiară „Dă sens banilor”: sistemul financiar