The economic leading indicator suggests the Moldovan economy entering into a nascent recovery phase in 2013. Nevertheless, the sluggish and volatile dynamics of this indicator points to a rather modest growth for the upcoming years, which is likely to remain under its potential level. The uncertainty about the domestic and foreign macroeconomic prospects continues to be very high.
Real Economy, no. 37
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Video conference ”Does the money follow the citizen or the party? Public funds between political clientelism and allocations according to needs”
- "Expert-Grup is asking you" - an opinion poll campaign in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Moldova’s anaemic democracy and distorted Europeanisation – before and beyond 2020
- Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the Eastern Partnership Countries
- Monthly newsletter, June 2020