Moldovan economy continues to grow, but some internal and external risks persist. In December 2013, the Economic Leading Indicator (ELI) continued its ascending trend, with a 2.4% increase from the previous month (100.9 from 98.5 points). However, as mentioned in the previous editions, the recovery tends to be slowing down, revealing that the advanced economic growth from 2013 was caused partly (50%) by the cyclical factors (high agricultural production and „catch up” growth of the economy) and not the cyclical ones. Therefore, the slow rebound of ELI suggests that Moldovan economy has returned to a much more moderate growth in 2014 compared to previous year.
Real Economy from January 2014 (#43)
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- MEGA Conference ”Conclusions of the economic year 2019. Economic forecasts for 2020”
- Cerere de ofertă - servicii de audit financiar, situații financiare 2019
- BNM, CNPF cu suportul Fondului pentru Buna Guvernare al Guvernului Marii Britanii și-au unit eforturile în educația financiară a populației
- Campania de educație financiară „Dă sens banilor”: sistemul financiar
- Cerere de ofertă - servicii de mentenanță a site-urilor web