The purpose of the document is an independent analysis of the policies and reforms implemented by the authorities from Chișinău in order to bring political, economic and institutional approach to EU. In particular it has been monitored the action plan EU-Republic of Moldova (EUMAP) which is the most important and comprehensive strategic planning document where all commitments are specified in the european integrational process. Although the formal deployment period is 2005-2012, it was automatically extended for an indefinite period. Moreover, it has remained current, taking into account the fact that the majority of priorities and necessary actions listed in the plan are currently relevant.
European Integration: One Step Forward and Two Steps Back?
Latest from Iulia Sirghi-Zolotco
- Extindere termen: Consultant local pentru elaborarea studiilor de caz în cadrul proiectului „Școala Mea”
- Oligarchs in Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia as key obstacles to reforms
- Selectare expert independent în domeniul sănătății
- Cerere de ofertă: servicii traducere scrisă din română în engleză
- Cerere de ofertă: auditarea securității IT a organizației