The Economic Leading Indicator up-dated with the latest data available is sending mixed signals. On the one hand, exports to EU are declining, while remittances and money in circulation decelerated their growth. On the other hand, most commercial banks, which are usually the most forward looking economic sector, show some more upbeat mood. For the following months the key challenges are related to ensuring full functionality of state authorities whose activity was strained during the last months of political deadlock. Additionally, the central bank in cooperation with other line authorities will have to undertake all the necessary measures for fixing the old problems at Banca de Economii and the newly emerged ones at Moldova Agroindbank.
Real Economy, no. 39
Latest from Iulia Sirghi-Zolotco
- Extindere termen: Consultant local pentru elaborarea studiilor de caz în cadrul proiectului „Școala Mea”
- Oligarchs in Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia as key obstacles to reforms
- Selectare expert independent în domeniul sănătății
- Cerere de ofertă: servicii traducere scrisă din română în engleză
- Cerere de ofertă: auditarea securității IT a organizației