The economic leading indicator suggests the Moldovan economy entering into a nascent recovery phase in 2013. Nevertheless, the sluggish and volatile dynamics of this indicator points to a rather modest growth for the upcoming years, which is likely to remain under its potential level. The uncertainty about the domestic and foreign macroeconomic prospects continues to be very high.
Real Economy, no. 37
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Cerere de ofertă - servicii de mentenanță a site-urilor web
- Cerere de ofertă - servicii logistice
- Find out who are the winners of the fourth call of the „Youth Essay Prize Competition” competition
- Real Economy, December 2019, (#60)
- Expert-Grup launches the top of the most important economic events in 2019 and top 10 challenges for 2020