The economic leading indicator suggests the Moldovan economy entering into a nascent recovery phase in 2013. Nevertheless, the sluggish and volatile dynamics of this indicator points to a rather modest growth for the upcoming years, which is likely to remain under its potential level. The uncertainty about the domestic and foreign macroeconomic prospects continues to be very high.
Real Economy, no. 37
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Monthly newsletter, March 2020
- On the effects of the Pandemic – between European solidarity and the Eastern Neighbourhood's resilience
- Anunţ - oficiul Expert-Grup rămâne închis până la data de 31 martie
- Building and strengthening partnerships – a successful strategy in promoting financial education among the population
- Riscurile financiare, cum le facem față?