The economic leading indicator suggests the Moldovan economy entering into a nascent recovery phase in 2013. Nevertheless, the sluggish and volatile dynamics of this indicator points to a rather modest growth for the upcoming years, which is likely to remain under its potential level. The uncertainty about the domestic and foreign macroeconomic prospects continues to be very high.
Real Economy, no. 37
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- DCFTA opportunities in the context of the pandemic crisis: How DCFTA can cushion shocks and strengthen resilience
- Moldova’s President engages with pro-EU neighbours, amid ongoing domestic instability
- Concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice responsabile de desfășurarea sondajelor sociologice și a focus grupurilor
- Monthly Newsletter, December, 2020
- Annual newsletter - the retrospection of 2020