The economic leading indicator suggests the Moldovan economy entering into a nascent recovery phase in 2013. Nevertheless, the sluggish and volatile dynamics of this indicator points to a rather modest growth for the upcoming years, which is likely to remain under its potential level. The uncertainty about the domestic and foreign macroeconomic prospects continues to be very high.
Real Economy, no. 37
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Monthly newsletter, June 2020
- Webinar ”Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the EaP Countries
- The Independent Think Tank "Expert-Grup" is hiring a person in the position of economist
- Economic and Social Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Eastern Partnership Countries
- Termen extins: cerere de ofertă - servicii de traducere scrisă