The Country Report “Overview of the relationship between Human Capital Development and Equity in Moldova” outlined a series of conclusions regarding the state of human capital development in Moldova. It also highlighted main drawbacks and constraints that have affected the human capital development throughout the period since independence. The main drawbacks and constraints are centered on three critical dimensions for understanding relationship between human capital development and equity: access, choice and quality. This document puts forward a series of political options targeting obstacles at three fundamental levels of education: basic, specialized and adult training.
Policy Options following the Country Report „Overview of the Relationship between Human Capital Development and Equity in The Republic of Moldova ”
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- DCFTA opportunities in the context of the pandemic crisis: How DCFTA can cushion shocks and strengthen resilience
- Moldova’s President engages with pro-EU neighbours, amid ongoing domestic instability
- Study on the informal activity of firms and individuals and informal employment
- Concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice responsabile de desfășurarea sondajelor sociologice și a focus grupurilor
- Monthly Newsletter, December, 2020