The Country Report “Overview of the relationship between Human Capital Development and Equity in Moldova” outlined a series of conclusions regarding the state of human capital development in Moldova. It also highlighted main drawbacks and constraints that have affected the human capital development throughout the period since independence. The main drawbacks and constraints are centered on three critical dimensions for understanding relationship between human capital development and equity: access, choice and quality. This document puts forward a series of political options targeting obstacles at three fundamental levels of education: basic, specialized and adult training.
Policy Options following the Country Report „Overview of the Relationship between Human Capital Development and Equity in The Republic of Moldova ”
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- „Expert-Grup te întreabă” – o campanie de sondaje de opinie în contextul pandemiei COVID-19
- Moldova’s anaemic democracy and distorted Europeanisation – before and beyond 2020
- Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the Eastern Partnership Countries
- Monthly newsletter, June 2020
- Webinar ”Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the EaP Countries