The Country Report “Overview of the relationship between Human Capital Development and Equity in Moldova” outlined a series of conclusions regarding the state of human capital development in Moldova. It also highlighted main drawbacks and constraints that have affected the human capital development throughout the period since independence. The main drawbacks and constraints are centered on three critical dimensions for understanding relationship between human capital development and equity: access, choice and quality. This document puts forward a series of political options targeting obstacles at three fundamental levels of education: basic, specialized and adult training.
Policy Options following the Country Report „Overview of the Relationship between Human Capital Development and Equity in The Republic of Moldova ”
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- O călătorie inedită pentru sute de elevi și studenți pe „Drumul banului”
- LIVE text. MACRO 2019 „Atenuarea inegalităților: o precondiție fundamentală pentru o creștere economică durabilă”
- State of the Country Report 2019: social and economic inequalities are decreasing, but there are major risks that in the long term they may diminish
- State of the Country Report 2019
- Cere de ofertă - servicii logistice