Main goal of the report is to identify the critical constraints to economic growth of Republic of Moldova, using the methodology that Hausmann, Rodrik and Velasco proposed in their 2005 study "Growth Diagnostics". The report informed the process of updating the National Development Strategy by providing a solid analytical foundation for Moldova’s strategic vision for development for 2011-2020. All binding constraints that EXPERT-GRUP identified were considered by the Moldovan Government in the new National Development Strategy drafted for the period 2011-2020.
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- A new initiative supported by the European Union has been launched in order to strengthen the cooperation between civil society and local public authorities for better budgetary governance in the Republic of Moldova
- Concurs privind selectarea a 20 APL-uri de nivelul I din regiunile Nord, Centru, Sud și Găgăuzia ale Republicii Moldova pentru sporirea participării în procesul bugetar
- Press conference. The launching event of the project "Inform, Empower, Act! Civil Society for good budgetary governance in Moldova"
- After 3 quarters of 2019, all banks continue to accumulate profit
- Expert-Grup invites all the citizens to get involved into the process of signaling the problems related to the exploitation of natural resources in the Republic of Moldova