The study assesses the development strategies and plans in the four sectors and the current level of engagement with PPP projects in each of the four sectors. Key problems have been evaluated and a list of technical PPP-based projects has been proposed for each of the four. The study dissects the positive versus negative lessons that can be drawn from the international experience with PPPs. It addressed both horizontal and sector-specific constraints and formulated feasible policy recommendations for the Moldovan Government and sectors regulatory bodies.
Policy Priorities for Promotion of the PPP Projects in Transport, Waste, Energy and Water Sectors in 2010-2013
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- DCFTA opportunities in the context of the pandemic crisis: How DCFTA can cushion shocks and strengthen resilience
- Moldova’s President engages with pro-EU neighbours, amid ongoing domestic instability
- Study on the informal activity of firms and individuals and informal employment
- Concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice responsabile de desfășurarea sondajelor sociologice și a focus grupurilor
- Monthly Newsletter, December, 2020