The study assesses the development strategies and plans in the four sectors and the current level of engagement with PPP projects in each of the four sectors. Key problems have been evaluated and a list of technical PPP-based projects has been proposed for each of the four. The study dissects the positive versus negative lessons that can be drawn from the international experience with PPPs. It addressed both horizontal and sector-specific constraints and formulated feasible policy recommendations for the Moldovan Government and sectors regulatory bodies.
Policy Priorities for Promotion of the PPP Projects in Transport, Waste, Energy and Water Sectors in 2010-2013
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- „Expert-Grup te întreabă” – o campanie de sondaje de opinie în contextul pandemiei COVID-19
- Moldova’s anaemic democracy and distorted Europeanisation – before and beyond 2020
- Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the Eastern Partnership Countries
- Monthly newsletter, June 2020
- Webinar ”Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the EaP Countries