The study assesses the development strategies and plans in the four sectors and the current level of engagement with PPP projects in each of the four sectors. Key problems have been evaluated and a list of technical PPP-based projects has been proposed for each of the four. The study dissects the positive versus negative lessons that can be drawn from the international experience with PPPs. It addressed both horizontal and sector-specific constraints and formulated feasible policy recommendations for the Moldovan Government and sectors regulatory bodies.
Policy Priorities for Promotion of the PPP Projects in Transport, Waste, Energy and Water Sectors in 2010-2013
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- A new initiative supported by the European Union has been launched in order to strengthen the cooperation between civil society and local public authorities for better budgetary governance in the Republic of Moldova
- Concurs privind selectarea a 20 APL-uri de nivelul I din regiunile Nord, Centru, Sud și Găgăuzia ale Republicii Moldova pentru sporirea participării în procesul bugetar
- Press conference. The launching event of the project "Inform, Empower, Act! Civil Society for good budgetary governance in Moldova"
- After 3 quarters of 2019, all banks continue to accumulate profit
- Expert-Grup invites all the citizens to get involved into the process of signaling the problems related to the exploitation of natural resources in the Republic of Moldova