The study assesses the development strategies and plans in the four sectors and the current level of engagement with PPP projects in each of the four sectors. Key problems have been evaluated and a list of technical PPP-based projects has been proposed for each of the four. The study dissects the positive versus negative lessons that can be drawn from the international experience with PPPs. It addressed both horizontal and sector-specific constraints and formulated feasible policy recommendations for the Moldovan Government and sectors regulatory bodies.
Policy Priorities for Promotion of the PPP Projects in Transport, Waste, Energy and Water Sectors in 2010-2013
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Anunţ - oficiul Expert-Grup rămâne închis până la data de 31 martie
- Building and strengthening partnerships – a successful strategy in promoting financial education among the population
- Riscurile financiare, cum le facem față?
- Campania de educație financiară „Dă sens banilor”: riscurile financiare
- Proiectul „Dezvoltarea societății civile la nivel local în Republica Moldova” anunță lansarea celui de-al doilea apel de propuneri de proiecte