The study assesses the development strategies and plans in the four sectors and the current level of engagement with PPP projects in each of the four sectors. Key problems have been evaluated and a list of technical PPP-based projects has been proposed for each of the four. The study dissects the positive versus negative lessons that can be drawn from the international experience with PPPs. It addressed both horizontal and sector-specific constraints and formulated feasible policy recommendations for the Moldovan Government and sectors regulatory bodies.
Policy Priorities for Promotion of the PPP Projects in Transport, Waste, Energy and Water Sectors in 2010-2013
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Monthly newsletter, July 2020
- Concurs pentru selectarea unui producător video
- Cerere de ofertă - echipamente de birou
- ”Learn! Give sense to money” - register now for the first financial literacy camp organised in the Republic of Moldova!
- Expert-Grup is asking you: how will the labour market in the Republic of Moldova change in the context of COVID-19?