The study assesses the development strategies and plans in the four sectors and the current level of engagement with PPP projects in each of the four sectors. Key problems have been evaluated and a list of technical PPP-based projects has been proposed for each of the four. The study dissects the positive versus negative lessons that can be drawn from the international experience with PPPs. It addressed both horizontal and sector-specific constraints and formulated feasible policy recommendations for the Moldovan Government and sectors regulatory bodies.
Policy Priorities for Promotion of the PPP Projects in Transport, Waste, Energy and Water Sectors in 2010-2013
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- O călătorie inedită pentru sute de elevi și studenți pe „Drumul banului”
- LIVE text. MACRO 2019 „Atenuarea inegalităților: o precondiție fundamentală pentru o creștere economică durabilă”
- State of the Country Report 2019: social and economic inequalities are decreasing, but there are major risks that in the long term they may diminish
- State of the Country Report 2019
- Cere de ofertă - servicii logistice