This study shows that despite all efforts undertaken so far, the CSR remains a concept little understood among Moldovan companies; from another hand, Moldovan companies are not strange to the philanthropy actions, even though they are done in a rather unstructured manner. The study suggests that the main role in promotion of the CSR has to be played by business associations rather than by the Government.
Corporate Social Responsibility in Moldova: What the Government Can Do?
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- „Expert-Grup te întreabă” – o campanie de sondaje de opinie în contextul pandemiei COVID-19
- Moldova’s anaemic democracy and distorted Europeanisation – before and beyond 2020
- Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the Eastern Partnership Countries
- Monthly newsletter, June 2020
- Webinar ”Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the EaP Countries