This study shows that despite all efforts undertaken so far, the CSR remains a concept little understood among Moldovan companies; from another hand, Moldovan companies are not strange to the philanthropy actions, even though they are done in a rather unstructured manner. The study suggests that the main role in promotion of the CSR has to be played by business associations rather than by the Government.
Corporate Social Responsibility in Moldova: What the Government Can Do?
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Videoconferință online „COVID-19: cum salvăm economia națională și pregătim terenul pentru o relansare post-criză”
- Fostering the corporate governance in the state owned enterprises
- COVID-19: Cum salvăm economia națională și pregătim terenul pentru o relansare post-criză
- Monthly newsletter, March 2020
- On the effects of the Pandemic – between European solidarity and the Eastern Neighbourhood's resilience