This study shows that despite all efforts undertaken so far, the CSR remains a concept little understood among Moldovan companies; from another hand, Moldovan companies are not strange to the philanthropy actions, even though they are done in a rather unstructured manner. The study suggests that the main role in promotion of the CSR has to be played by business associations rather than by the Government.
Corporate Social Responsibility in Moldova: What the Government Can Do?
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Bond... Eurobond... Necunoscutele din spatele unei emisii de succes
- Cerere de ofertă - servicii de auditare a raportului financiar de proiect
- Does Moldova remain pro-EU, in Russia’s shadow?
- De la economii, la investiții: ce facem când avem bani în plus?
- Campania de educație financiară „Dă sens banilor”: de la economii, la investiții