This study shows that despite all efforts undertaken so far, the CSR remains a concept little understood among Moldovan companies; from another hand, Moldovan companies are not strange to the philanthropy actions, even though they are done in a rather unstructured manner. The study suggests that the main role in promotion of the CSR has to be played by business associations rather than by the Government.
Corporate Social Responsibility in Moldova: What the Government Can Do?
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- A new initiative supported by the European Union has been launched in order to strengthen the cooperation between civil society and local public authorities for better budgetary governance in the Republic of Moldova
- Concurs privind selectarea a 20 APL-uri de nivelul I din regiunile Nord, Centru, Sud și Găgăuzia ale Republicii Moldova pentru sporirea participării în procesul bugetar
- Press conference. The launching event of the project "Inform, Empower, Act! Civil Society for good budgetary governance in Moldova"
- After 3 quarters of 2019, all banks continue to accumulate profit
- Expert-Grup invites all the citizens to get involved into the process of signaling the problems related to the exploitation of natural resources in the Republic of Moldova