This policy brief unveils the inconsistency of the Program for development of the food market infrastructure and recommends the Parliamentary Standing Committee for Economy, Budget and Finance not to support the draft law for ammendment of the Law no.668-XIII of November 23, 1995 on the List of units whose agricultural plots of land remain in state property, ammendment requiring allocation of 33 hectares of land for construction of the Agri-Food Center.
Program for Development of the Food Market Infrastructure and Allocation of A Plot of Land for Agri-Food Center: Motivations and Implications
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- „Expert-Grup te întreabă” – o campanie de sondaje de opinie în contextul pandemiei COVID-19
- Moldova’s anaemic democracy and distorted Europeanisation – before and beyond 2020
- Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the Eastern Partnership Countries
- Monthly newsletter, June 2020
- Webinar ”Political Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the EaP Countries