This study has the goal of identifying the optimal fiscal mechanism for stimulating the corporate philanthropy in Moldova. It begins by presenting main economic theories explaining the corporate decisions of donating money. The study also looks into how different European countries use various mechanisms for encouraging the philanthropy. It ends by suggesting and explaining two fiscal mechanisms that could be applied easily in Moldova.
Fiscal Mechanisms for Stimulating Philanthropy
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Fostering the corporate governance in the state owned enterprises
- COVID-19: Cum salvăm economia națională și pregătim terenul pentru o relansare post-criză
- Monthly newsletter, March 2020
- On the effects of the Pandemic – between European solidarity and the Eastern Neighbourhood's resilience
- Anunţ actualizat - oficiul Expert-Grup rămâne închis pe durata perioadei stării de urgenţă