This study has the goal of identifying the optimal fiscal mechanism for stimulating the corporate philanthropy in Moldova. It begins by presenting main economic theories explaining the corporate decisions of donating money. The study also looks into how different European countries use various mechanisms for encouraging the philanthropy. It ends by suggesting and explaining two fiscal mechanisms that could be applied easily in Moldova.
Fiscal Mechanisms for Stimulating Philanthropy
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- Cerere de ofertă - echipamente de birou
- Lupta cu corupția prin consolidarea integrității în Republica Moldova
- Iarăși… prețurile la produsele petroliere
- Monthly Newsletter ”Expert-Grup” April, 2021
- The first municipal bonds issues in the Republic of Moldova - the mayoralties from Singera and Ceadir-Lunga have selected the financial intermediary.