This study has the goal of identifying the optimal fiscal mechanism for stimulating the corporate philanthropy in Moldova. It begins by presenting main economic theories explaining the corporate decisions of donating money. The study also looks into how different European countries use various mechanisms for encouraging the philanthropy. It ends by suggesting and explaining two fiscal mechanisms that could be applied easily in Moldova.
Fiscal Mechanisms for Stimulating Philanthropy
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- A new initiative supported by the European Union has been launched in order to strengthen the cooperation between civil society and local public authorities for better budgetary governance in the Republic of Moldova
- Concurs privind selectarea a 20 APL-uri de nivelul I din regiunile Nord, Centru, Sud și Găgăuzia ale Republicii Moldova pentru sporirea participării în procesul bugetar
- Press conference. The launching event of the project "Inform, Empower, Act! Civil Society for good budgetary governance in Moldova"
- After 3 quarters of 2019, all banks continue to accumulate profit
- Expert-Grup invites all the citizens to get involved into the process of signaling the problems related to the exploitation of natural resources in the Republic of Moldova