The report is available only in Romanian.
Anti-crisis macroeconomic policy: from defensive to offensive to combat COVID-19 effects
Latest from Natalia Chitii
- The first edition of the 2020 Annual Forum on Budgetary Participation
- Anticorruption Certification Academic Course in Moldova
- Moldovan presidential elections: Sandu wins the run-off, while Dodon faces a “checkmate“
- Expert-Grup selects three mayorities-beneficiaries of support program in municipal bonds issuance
- Cum pot obține autoritățile locale resurse financiare pentru proiectele de dezvoltare prin emiterea obligațiunilor municipale