Key messages from this policy brief:
- The estimated budget for implementing the 2020 National Strategy for Developing the Youth Sector - 53.5 million MDL ($2.9 million);
- The budget of the Ministry of Youth and Sport for Youth activities – 22 million MDL ($1.2 million);
- Budget for Youth activities at local level – 8 million MDL ($430.000);
- There are 700,000 young people in Moldova or approximately 25% of the population;
- Wage of a district specialist for youth and sport – 2000 MDL ($109);
- Total approved expenditures for Culture, Arts, Youth and Sport an national level – 647.6 million MDL ($35.3 million).