Donor: UNICEF Moldova
Implementation of the project: July 2018 – February 2019
Scope of the project: to provide a detailed description of all levels of the education system, non-formal education and lifelong learning, which would present achievements, shortcomings and challenges faced by the sector and would provide recommendations regarding further development of the sector.
- Conducting a preliminary analysis of existing materials and relevant studies, collecting and analyzing the data to describe the following dimensions:
- Context analysis;
- Analysis of existing policies;
- Analysis of cost and finance;
- Analysis of education system performance;
- Analysis of the education system capacity.
- Developing the education sector assessment report, containing recommendations and proposals regarding the strategic vision for the new education sector strategy.
- Integrating gender in the analysis of mentioned dimensions.
- Analyzing integration of Sustainable Development Goals relevant for educational sector within the national policy framework.
- Analyzing data sources, openness and availability.
- Consulting, completing and validating the report on the comprehensive assessment of the education sector.
Deliverable of the project: the report on comprehensive education sector analysis in the Republic of Moldova.
Impact of the project: lessons learnt, and recommendations formulated as result of assessment will be taken into consideration in the process of developing and substantiating the new education sector strategy.