The priority agenda now switches to the challenges of undertaking mass vaccination against COVID-19. Thus, on March 24, within the framework of the “3 DCFTAs” Project, CEPS in cooperation with the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum is organizing an online COVID-19 Eastern Europe webinar: "And now for vaccination".
The webinar will debate the plans and early experiences of vaccination in Eastern Partnership states and Russia, as well as in the EU. However the waves of infections and deaths have not yet finished, and in many cases, third waves now overlap with vaccination drives. The likely impacts on the economy and society in 2021 will also be discussed.
The event will be open for audience participation in the Q & A session.
● Veronika Movchan, Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, Kyiv;
● Denis Cenusa, Expert-Grup, Chisinau;
● Tamara Kovziridze, Reformatics, Tbilisi;
● Benyamin Poghosyan, Political Science Association of Armenia, Yerevan;
● Shahla Ismayil, Women Association for Rational Development, Baku, Steering Committee EaP CSF;
● Andrei Yahorau, Centre for European Transformation, Minsk, EaP CSF;
● Andrey Makarychev, University of Tartu;
● Alexandra Yatsyk, Free Russia Foundation.
● Michael Emerson, Associate Senior Research Fellow, CEPS.
Date: March 24, 2021;
Time: 14:00 - 15:30 CET, 15:00 - 16:30 Chisinau Time;
This event is free and open to the public.
We kindly ask you to register in English by March 23, 2021.
Please connect to the event 5 minutes prior (13:55) to allow time for technical assistance and troubleshooting. Questions to the panelists should be addressed in Q&A chat.
Video will be taken during the event. It may be processed and used by the organisers.
By registering to this event, you are granting us the rights to do so.